The basics of our martial arts curriculum presented in a kid-friendly environment. That’s the deal with our Little Dragons program. Designed for children ages 4 to 7, our program teaches the simplest movements and techniques with drills and games.
- Improved coordination and balance
- Healthy and productive way to expend energy
- Emphasis on the value of patience and taking turns
- Improved confidence as they develop new skills and abilities
- Improved concentration and focusing skills
With small children, we recognize that student-to-instructor ratio is a big deal. We always have at least two to four instructors to keep classes running smoothly and ensure we can provide individual attention even in a group setting.
- An emphasis on respect – and we practice what we preach.
- A focus on concentration – and this has a pleasant trickle down effect to school and home life.
- Highlighting fun – this is a kids’ program after all!
Study after study has linked martial arts training for young children with positive traits like increased self reliance, reduced aggression, improved self-esteem and better behavior and test scores in school.